Workshop - Coming Soon!
"Step OUT of your comfort zone and INTO your Potential!"
- Have you ever been in a meeting at work and had a great idea but was too afraid to speak up?
- Have you ever had an opinion in a discussion with a group of friends but didn't state it because you assumed it wouldn't be valued?
- Have you ever wanted to raise your hand in class but you didn't know if it was "intelligent" or "articulate" enough?
- Have you ever wanted to join a conversation in a social setting but didn't because you thought that you may say something "stupid"?
- Have you ever wanted to introduce yourself to someone but resisted because you just didn't think they'd like you?
Some of us show up in the world in the physical form but with no intention. Mostly because of fears that we've learned over the course of our lives: fear of rejection, fear of judgement, fear of inadequacy. Instead of seizing the limitless moments we encounter, we spectate from our "safety" zone, subsequently letting possibilities of opportunity pass us by.
This workshop is centered around learning how to be fully engaged in each moment, disregarding those limiting beliefs that prevent you from taking action towards manifesting what it is you want to accomplish. We'll be using a number of tools that will encourage you to step outside of your comfort zone and push yourself beyond the self-confining boundaries that's been created. Although not specific to, this workshop is great for those who struggle with Social Anxiety.